The Irish Geological Association (IGA) is open to all who are interested in the geology of Ireland and beyond. Our members range from absolute beginners to professional geologists. We hold roughly twelve lectures a year, usually held in Dublin, but we try to include Belfast, Cork and Galway. We organise field trips to various Irish locations, and there is an annual field trip abroad. Other events include Members’ nights and the AGM. And we’re a happy bunch of rock hounds.
Current yearly rates are €30 for a family, €20 for an individual and €5 for a student.
To download the membership form, please click here.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.
- The IGA respects each individual’s right to privacy in accordance with Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2018.
- The following pieces of information are routinely received from members: names, email and/or postal addresses, telephones numbers. Similar information may be received from persons who express an interest in joining the IGA as a member.
- The information we receive is held and controlled by members of the IGA’s Council. It is held for the primary purposes for which it was received, for communications with members and management of IGA functions.
- The information will not be supplemented with data from other sources.
- Information may not be disclosed to any third parties except where it is required for insurance purposes or it is required by law.
- The IGA reserves the right to amend its Privacy Statement as posted on its website where considered necessary but, if it does amend it, members will be notified of the amendment in the next Newsletter.